74 on Marine (Western Cape, Cape Overberg, Hermanus)
74 on Marine Apt. 301
Hermanus is a small town about 60 miles south-west of Cape Town, built on the shores of Walker Bay near the most Southern point of South Africa, surrounded by splendid mountains and cliffs.
This wonderful location gives the perfect opportunity for a marvelous holiday not only are there many activities to do for the whole family, but Hermanus is also the perfect and most known spot in the world for watching the magnificent Southern Right Whale.
Whether you want a relaxing vacation on the beaches, a nice walk along the cliffs or a romantic cruise on the ocean at sunset, Hermanus has it all, and we will do our best to give you the splendid holiday experience in our luxury apartments.
Looking for state-of-the-art accommodation that leaves nothing to be desired? Look no further! This apartment offers everything from air-conditioning to swimming pool to stunning sea views. This apartment perfectly suits guests that are looking for up-market, luxury accommodation in the heart of the whale watching town of Hermanus.
74 on Marine offers the following facilities:
- Apartment on the third floor
- 2 bedrooms: main bedroom with queen bed and sea views, second bedroom with 2 single beds.
- 2 bathrooms: both bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with bath, shower, 2 washing basins, toilet and heated towel rails.
- Linen and towels supplied
- TV in both bedrooms
- Open-plan fully equipped kitchen
- Guest toilet
- Dining area
- Lounge with 42 plasma screen TV, full DSTV, DVD/CD-player, sound system
- Lounge leads onto large balcony with gas barbecue and stunning panoramic sea views
- Swimming pool in the downstairs garden
- Underground garage with 2 parking bays
- Information file on the Overberg region, activities and scenic routes
Things to do in the area
- White Shark Cage Diving
- Whale Breaching
- Whale watching boat trips
- Sunset cruises
- Caves (De Kelders)
- Helicopter rides
- Eco Quads
- Horse riding
- Scuba Diving
- Walking on the famous cliff paths, which stretch out for approx. 15 km, from where you can spot the whales, which come within meters of the cliffs (June-November)
- Mountain trails / walks in the Fernkloof Nature Reserve
- Hermanus Golf Course
- Visiting wineries
Please contact 74 on Marine to enquire about their rates.
Terms and Conditions
50% deposit required to secure booking, balance payable on arrival.
Breakage deposit equalling 1 nights stay.
Exclusive Golf Course
Hermanus Golf Club
Host and Hostess
74 Marine Drive
- From Cape Town International Airport take the N2 towards Somerset West.
- Follow the N2 past Somerset West and over Sir Lowry`s pass.
- Continue on the N2 for about 80km.
- Take the Hermanus / Kleinmond off ramp to the left.
- Continue on this road until you reach Hermanus. The Gateway Shopping Centre will be on your right hand side.
- From the traffic lights as you enter Hermanus (Main Road), continue on the road for approx. 1,5 km till you reach the Shell fuel station on your right.
- Turn right just before the fuel station.
- Turn left, you are now on Marine Drive.
- Continue for approx. 700m, you will find 74 on Marine on your left-hand side.
Disclaimer: Please re-confirm rates when making a booking. All rates are subject to change.